This package was created by Roberto Lumbreras <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
using ld.so package, debianized by David Engel <email@example.com>
from sources obtained from tsx-11.mit.edu:/pub/packages/GCC.
* Copyright (c) 1994-1997 Eric Youngdale, Peter MacDonald, David Engel,
* Hongjiu Lu and Mitch D'Souza
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. The name of the above contributors may not be
* used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
/* Notice of general intent:
* The linux operating system generally contains large amounts of code
* that fall under the GNU General Public License, or GPL for short.
* This file contains source code that by it's very nature would always
* be linked with an application program, and because of this a GPL
* type of copyright on this file would place restrictions upon the
* distribution of binary-only commercial software. Since the goal of
* the Linux project as a whole is not to discourage the development and
* distribution of commercial software for Linux, this file has been
* placed under a more relaxed BSD-style of copyright.
* It is the general understanding of the above contributors that a
* program executable linked to a library containing code that falls
* under the GPL or GLPL style of license is not subject to the terms of
* the GPL or GLPL license if the program executable(s) that are supplied
* are linked to a shared library form of the GPL or GLPL library, and as
* long as the form of the shared library is such that it is possible for
* the end user to modify and rebuild the library and use it in
* conjunction with the program executable.