Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:47:39 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host mail.zedshaw.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.210.17] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at                              550 5.1.1
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 17si20661415yxe.22
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: test bounce
From: "Zed A. Shaw" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:47:35 -0700

If this is a real address, then sorry.  I'm trying to get some bounces.

-- 
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/