Description: fixing some more lintian warnings
cardpeek (0.8.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- Has now a 'console' mode, as an alternative to the GTK+ GUI.
- New and improved mifare classic 1k/4k script.
- EMV script enhancements (thanks to A. Kozlik) and some minor bug fixes.
- Improvements in GSM script.
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
Author: Richard Ulrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The information above should follow the Patch Tagging Guidelines, please
checkout http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/ to learn about the format. Here
are templates for supplementary fields that you might want to add:
Origin: <vendor|upstream|other>, <url of original patch>
Bug: <url in upstream bugtracker>
Forwarded: <no|not-needed|url proving that it has been forwarded>
Reviewed-By: <name and email of someone who approved the patch>
@@ -313,7 +313,7 @@ static unsigned short pcsc_transmit(card
- log_printf(LOG_ERROR,"Transmited %i bytes to the card (%s), but recieved a response of length %i, without any status word included.",
+ log_printf(LOG_ERROR,"Transmited %i bytes to the card (%s), but received a response of length %i, without any status word included.",