|debian changes | (download)
28 12 + 16 - 0 !
5 4 + 1 - 0 !
28 28 + 0 - 0 !
3 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
<short summary of the patch>
TODO: Put a short summary on the line above and replace this paragraph
with a longer explanation of this change. Complete the meta-information
with other relevant fields (see below for details). To make it easier, the
information below has been extracted from the changelog. Adjust it or drop
clsync (0.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Dmitry Yu Okunev ]
* Added support of control socket
[ Barak A. Pearlmutter ]
* New upstream version
* Bump standards version
* Remove -*- makefile -*- in debian/rules: defaults to GNUmakefile-mode
* Must generate library: ./configure --enable-socket
* Fold clsync-dev into libclsync-dev
* Address lintian issues
- Add appropriate per-binary-package sections
- Remove extra LICENSE file
- Rename lib package w/ .so suffix "0"
- Expand and diversify package descriptions.
* Add dependency of lib-dev package upon lib package
* Print list of debian/tmp files not installed into any binary package
* Install some stray uninstalled files
- the actual clsync executable (!)
- its man page
- some *.h header files
* Fold small (14k) clsync-doc package into clsync