Package: efl / 1.8.6-2.5

Metadata

Package Version Patches format
efl 1.8.6-2.5 3.0 (quilt)

Patch series

view the series file
Patch File delta Description
01_restore eina_abi.diff | (download)

src/lib/eina/eina_abi.c | 26 26 + 0 - 0 !
1 file changed, 26 insertions(+)

---
02_no_ecore_imf_test.diff | (download)

src/tests/ecore/ecore_test_ecore_imf.c | 4 2 + 2 - 0 !
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

---
03_no_ecore_audio_test.diff | (download)

src/tests/ecore/ecore_suite.c | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

---
04_eina_suite_lockup.diff | (download)

src/tests/eina/eina_test_lock.c | 10 8 + 2 - 0 !
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

---
05_no_xprint_support.diff | (download)

configure.ac | 1 0 + 1 - 0 !
1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

---
giflib5.diff | (download)

src/modules/evas/loaders/gif/evas_image_load_gif.c | 16 16 + 0 - 0 !
1 file changed, 16 insertions(+)

---
gnutls3.4.diff | (download)

src/lib/eet/eet_cipher.c | 8 4 + 4 - 0 !
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

 fix build with gnutls 3.4
 gnutls_pubkey_get_verify_algorithm and gnutls_pubkey_verify_hash no longer
 exist in gnutls 3.4. See 
 http://www.gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Upgrading-from-previous-versions.html
 
 The results of the call to gnutls_pubkey_get_verify_algorithm are discarded, 
 the code only checks if it succeeds or not. I guess it was intended as some 
 sort of sanity check. I replaced it with a call to 
 gnutls_x509_crt_get_signature_algorithm
 
 I replaced the call to gnutls_pubkey_verify_hash with a call to
 gnutls_pubkey_verify_hash2 filling in the new "algo" parameter with the result
 of gnutls_x509_crt_get_signature_algorithm
 
 The code now compiles and I don't think it's any more broken than it was
 before but I have concerns about the code in general. It seems to have an
 implicit assuption that the certificate signature algorithm will be sha1.