Package: vlfeat / 0.9.17+dfsg0-6

Metadata

Package Version Patches format
vlfeat 0.9.17+dfsg0-6 3.0 (quilt)

Patch series

view the series file
Patch File delta Description
0001 environmental CFLAGS LDFLAGS CPPFLAGS are now used.patch | (download)

Makefile | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
make/dll.mak | 1 1 + 0 - 0 !
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

 environmental cflags, ldflags, cppflags are now used

This patch fixes a typo and pulls in the variables

0002 removed bogus commas in the Makefile.patch | (download)

Makefile | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
make/bin.mak | 4 2 + 2 - 0 !
make/dist.mak | 10 5 + 5 - 0 !
make/dll.mak | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
make/doc.mak | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
make/matlab.mak | 8 4 + 4 - 0 !
make/octave.mak | 2 1 + 1 - 0 !
7 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

 removed bogus commas in the makefile


0003 the DSO now has an SONAME.patch | (download)

make/dll.mak | 2 2 + 0 - 0 !
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

 the dso now has an soname


0004 removed unneeded RPATH from the .mex files.patch | (download)

make/octave.mak | 10 0 + 10 - 0 !
1 file changed, 10 deletions(-)

 removed unneeded rpath from the .mex files


0005 octave make clean now works properly.patch | (download)

make/octave.mak | 8 6 + 2 - 0 !
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

 octave 'make clean' now works properly

Two fixes:

1. 'make clean' now always cleans up octave stuff, even if octave builds are
   off. This works to clean up from previous runs
2. octave now cleans up its .o files

0006 the mex .d file generator now works. It has include .patch | (download)

make/octave.mak | 5 3 + 2 - 0 !
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

 the mex .d file generator now works. it has include-path issues


0007 removed architecture detection logic.patch | (download)

Makefile | 58 2 + 56 - 0 !
make/bin.mak | 18 0 + 18 - 0 !
make/dll.mak | 22 0 + 22 - 0 !
make/matlab.mak | 28 0 + 28 - 0 !
make/octave.mak | 8 0 + 8 - 0 !
5 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 132 deletions(-)

 removed architecture detection logic

This isn't needed on debian, and builds were failing on i386 machines since the
detection was seeing a 64-bit system for some reason

0008 Removed google adsense and google analytics from the.patch | (download)

docsrc/vlfeat-website-template.xml | 30 0 + 30 - 0 !
1 file changed, 30 deletions(-)

 removed google adsense and google analytics from the docs

This violated the user's privacy:

 http://lintian.debian.org/tags/privacy-breach-google-adsense.html

0009 I disable SSE2 and AVX to work on Debian s wide arra.patch | (download)

Makefile | 4 2 + 2 - 0 !
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

 i disable sse2 and avx to work on debian's wide array of arches


0010 I no longer try to generate x86 specific code on non.patch | (download)

vl/host.c | 4 4 + 0 - 0 !
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

 i no longer try to generate x86-specific code on non-x86 boxes