/* roman.c by Adam Rogoyski (email@example.com) Temperanc on EFNet irc
* Copyright (C) 1998 Adam Rogoyski
* Converts Decimal numbers to Roman Numerals and Roman Numberals to
* Decimals on the command line or in Interactive mode.
* Uses an expanded Roman Numeral set to handle numbers up to 999999999
* compile: gcc -o roman roman.c -O2
* --- GNU General Public License Disclamer ---
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
long formString (char **, long, char, char);
char * chomp (char *);
char * decimalToRoman (long, char *);
long romanToDecimal (char *);
long value (char);