* Amanda, The Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver
* Copyright (c) 1991-1998 University of Maryland at College Park
* All Rights Reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
* documentation, and that the name of U.M. not be used in advertising or
* publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific,
* written prior permission. U.M. makes no representations about the
* suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
* without express or implied warranty.
* U.M. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL U.M.
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
* OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
* CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Authors: the Amanda Development Team. Its members are listed in a
* file named AUTHORS, in the root directory of this distribution.