Copyright: 1991-1998 University of Maryland at College Park
2007-2013 Zmanda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright: 1998-2013 Bdale Garbee <email@example.com>
2014 Hideki Yamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2014 Artur Rona <email@example.com>
2014-2016 Jose M Calhariz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Amanda, The Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver
* Copyright (c) 1991-1998 University of Maryland at College Park
* Copyright (c) 2007-2013 Zmanda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* All Rights Reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
* documentation, and that the name of U.M. not be used in advertising or
* publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific,
* written prior permission. U.M. makes no representations about the
* suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
* without express or implied warranty.
* U.M. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL U.M.
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
* OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
* CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Authors: the Amanda Development Team. Its members are listed in a
* file named AUTHORS, in the root directory of this distribution.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it
and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
License along with this package; if not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor,
Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU General Public
License version 2 can be found in the file