A quick list of things that need to be done.
- Find or create a Markdown Qt parser to HTML (update/package descriptions use Markdown)
- Ddd the "Uninstall" action to kickoff :D
- Push KPK into KDE.
- Documentation. And lots of it.
- Poke Richard (PackageKit) to:
- Don't emit restartRequired while simulating
- Don't emit message while simulating
- Emit trust needed when simulating install
- We need to emit packages(UNTRUSTED) so the user knows which ones
- Add a DBus interface to KpkTransactions so that when the user
clicks on the systray we don't get duplicated windows