* archgen now draws real ascii-art graph for the project (from tree logs).
Set ARCHWAY_GRAPH_DRAWING_CHARS=1 to get pseudo-graphics instead of ascii.
* archrog has "supermirror" and "search" capabilities working again.
* archeye adds support for 2 args (revision|dir), behaves like delta viewer.
* All gui windows now show a pendulum (progress bar) when running tla/baz
or other external commands, rather than freeze.
* Added a new program archway-ssh-askpass to accomplish ssh-based archives.
* archelf implements "annotate" view, see "File/View".
* archelf spawns a new view - file contents (syntax-highlighted).
* archelf spawns a new view - file diffs.
* archelf has a context menu in the files view.
* archelf expands only one level on startup in the tree view.
* archelf sorts directories separate by default.
* archelf handles untagged source unrecognized more gracefully, Bug#292149.
* archmag adds scrollbar in Partner Versions view, fixes Debian/Bug#292139.
* archeye fixes non-working "Save Changeset" functionality.
* archeye adds support for changeset and tree tarballs (and http:// ones).
* Statusbar text is selectable now.
* The initial widget focus is improved in gui windows.
* Added "make rpm-this [options]" procedure to build rpm packages.
* archelf spawns new view - linear history of any tree file or directory.
* archelf spawns new view - linear ancestry (all commits/tags since import).
* archelf alerts a user on failed commit.
* archelf asks for a confirmation on commits without summary.
* archelf shows tree revision instead of tree version.
* archelf makes values selectable in File Details view (for clipboard).
* archang and archmag show selected revision or version in the status bar.
* archang and archmag have "Get Tree" enabled when only version is selected.
* archeye has new conventional unix-like keyboard bindings.
* archreg has improved scrolling, and toolbar sensibility after register.
* archmag flags merged revisions.
* archmag has improved "Rescan Tree".
* When built from sources, new "make debian" rule brings debian/ directory.
* Initial release. Most of the parts are initially available, but with
quite a lot of missing functionality. Functional operations include
commiting, reviewing tree and revision changes, monitoring partners,
searching, and registering archives.