Users' Wish List:
* Command-line interface (n/PDCurses)?
* Option to make the hotkey a switch
* Single click jump to words in both senses and relatives as an option.
* Spacing issue; not all spaces are filled with '_' in the index files E.g. 24-karet_gold in index.noun
* WNI can used g_slist_free_full to make free code cleaner (but raises GLib to 2.28 version dependency)
* Help docs and Preferences windows are to be added with few more features.
* Ctrl + Z / Undo feature is to be added, particularly to the search text bar.
* Wrapped text should get aligned with the definition start and not the sense count start
Fonts and Colours
libgtkhotkey seems to be a good way of removing platform-specific code to manage hotkey.
flite seems to be good speech engine for implementing pronunciation feature
showing phonetics seems to be possible now with the Moby Project
new version of libenchant available and Artha needs to be updated accordingly