* Fixed typo (Debian bug: #147218).
* Fixed French translations for real this time (Debian bug: #136339).
* Add DESTDIR to install rules in Makefile.am, used when building RPM.
(from Jose Pedro Oliveira)
* Fix make dist problem where not all files get in the archives
(from Joshua Aune)
* add dist-hook to remove CVS files
* Fix bad timeout behaviour. (Debian bug: #155300) (Debian bug: #180461)
* Fix description in control file (Debian bug: #162836)
* Client can now compile without libreadline. This is also a configure
option (based on Leif Lindholm patch)
* Copy argz function from libc (provided by Leif Lindholm). Configure
use this local copy if argz functions not found in libc.
* Incorporate proposed enhencement (failing multicast client and fixes)
from Leif Lindholm and Bojan Pisler, with some modifications in the
* Incorporate PCRE support from Jeff Miller.
* Add mtftp support (as defined in PXE specification)
* Fixed type (Debian bug: #181796)
* Fix (from Steve Kemp) security issue reported here:
* Make atftp reply on the same interface as the received request
* Add --bind-address option for atftpd to bind to a particular IP
address only (from Thomas Anders <thomas.anders(at)blue-cable.de>)
* Implement netascii support
* Implement --pidfile option (see man page)
* Update debian files
-- J-P <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:17:31 -0500
Prior versions of atftp where using the Debian changelog as the main
changelog file. This was easier since my brother was the maintainer.
From now on, I'm using a separate file (this file). Debian related
changes will be maintained by the maintainer and not reflected in this