- fixed segfault
- fixed a small bug in the menu
- Some small changes to make bbmail compile with gcc3
(Thanks to Mads Martin Joergensen)
- removed the none-blackbox specific configuration file.
- added support for maildir mailboxes.
- added close option in menu
- added man-page
- added support for maildir mailboxes.
- changed config files, you now have to change either mbox, maildir or other.
- menu is now placed entirly on the desktop.
- updated image and display code (copied them from latest blackbox)
- Now optional charachters can be defined (between '[' and ']') in the
An example for netscape:
bbmail.mailbox.*.newmail.statusFlag: X-Mozilla-Status: [89ABCDEF]
- updated NETHints to BlackboxHints so it's possible again to display bbmail
- fixed segfault when envelope not shown
- added -m <num> option in main, now you can select which mailbox
defined in configuration file to use. This makes it possible to start
different bbmails for different mailboxes (using the same configuration
- added bbmailparsefm.pl perl script, which put the fetchmail output
in a format which bbmail can use. See the bbmail.mailbox.1.proc: entry
in the resource file (Thanks to Bill Beal for writing it)
- fixed check time resources
- added aditional debug info
- fixed another segfault error
- fixed menu placement
- fixed segfault
- fixed default texture
- updated Image.* and BaseDisplay (now all ne gradients should work)
- color, colorTo and gradient are ungrouped. For instance you can use
the default blackbox colors but define another gradient in the bbmail.bb
- fixed bug, mail count is displayed in menu again.
- added bbmail.mailbox.*.name to bbmnail.bb and bbmail.nobb
- default mailbox message ignored
- changed bevelWidth behaviour for placement in slit:
default frame.bevelWidth is 0 when placed in the slit
default envelope.bevelWidth = 0 when placed in the slit
- fixed segfault when using -d options
- Updated INSTALL
- wmclass=bbtools; wmname=bbmail
- setting -geometry works with -d option
- menu is placed on correct position when using -d option
- resizing decorated window disabled
- updated image code
- changed configuration style
- added: restore acces time after spoolfile is read.
Some mail programs (for instance mutt) use this to
detect if new mail has arrived (Thanks to Eric Davis for the patch).
- changed bbmail.mailbox.*.firstInput, bbmail.mailbox.*.secondInput to
bbmail.mailbox.*.mode (see bbmail.bb or bbmail.nobb)
- added support for decorated (normal) window
- fixed bug for HP-UX
- added resource numberOf.digits so you can define the max number displayed.
- fixed bug for 8-bit (static) color-mode
- added working resources withdrawn and shape (for placing bbmail in the slit)
- rewrite of code
- fixed segfault when not showing label
- updated Image.cc (from Blackbox-0.50.4) now 8-bits display should
be better supported.
- config files can be defined as command-line options again
- when one mailbox has no more new mail, the next mailbox with
new mail is shown.
- small bug in positioning the menu when in the slit fixed.
- menu now works with the Slit
- pressed button is shown when menu is open
- when withdrawn bbmail always auto-reconfigures
- fixed menu so reconfigure works
- default for new-mail envelope now is the same as blackbox toolbar button
- added menu support (disabled when in the Slit)
- added bmail.label.transparent option.
- some bug fixes
- added support for different external mail-info formats (now fetchmail is supported)
- fixed auto-reconfigure
- fixed force check changed resource to bbmail.forceCheck.onDelay
- changed use of external mail-check program so pop3 is supported.
- buf fix in code external mail-check
- added supprt for Blackbox Slit:
-w : withdrawn in Slit (docked)
-s : don't show frame window.
- changed configuration style (better supporting Blackbox styles)
- removed audio patch and replaced it by the possibility to execute
command when new mail has arrived.
Can be used to play audio when new mail has arrived.
- Some additional bug-fixes
version 0.3.6 (internal)
- implemented audio patch by Alex Law <email@example.com>, which
made it possible to play sound when new mail arrived.
- small bugfix, textColors are now correctly copied from bbtools-style file
- bug fixed, counting mail through external program now works.
- bug in bbtools.rc fixed, name bbtools.styleFile: changed to
bbtools.mailtool.styleFile so different style files can be used
for different bbtools.
- bug fixed, counting mail through external program should now work.
- add resources for boring colors (the color when counter is zero)
- fixed error, 'mail counting' using external progra, should now work.
- added error report, a cross is placed on the envelope when a mailbox
can't be read.
- changed data files so now the resource names are correct.
- changed resource naming sceme of mailtool.mailbox.*
- added support for multiple mailboxes
- added support for reading Blackbox style
- added support to count the mail using external program (eg. flist)
- added automatic update when style-file is updated, you can now
change the style.
- added support for different 'Status:' reports in spoolfiles.
- Spooldir can now be defined as command-line option
- changed the configure scripts
- added global configuration files
- added resources to choose displaying:
- # of total mails
- # of new mails
- added resource make it possible to only display when new mail has arrived
- added possibility to start program when envelope is pushed.
- some thing I have forgotten
version 0.1.1 (internal)
- fixed 'segmentation fault' bug when no spool-file was defined.
- added resource to change color of lines in envelope
- fixed (I hope) configure script
- bbmail now installs in usr/local/bin
- changed names of some resources
05-11-1998 first public version of bbmail (version 0.1.0)