- Remove some printf used for debugging.
- When the size of a window increased, it was not displayed in the pager.
- Fix compiler issue
- Fix redraw issue when in slit.
- Fixed crash when reconfiguring (happens automatically when withdrawn).
Integrated patches provided by Joey Morris, fixing the following problems:
- add more flexible border support in bbpager (see README.bbpager)
- fix crash on pixmap release
- fix off-center pager texture off-center
- fix bug in focused desktop texture
- fix bug in configuring mouse button actions
- patch for 0.4.0-cvs: transition from netwm to ewmh, to make bbpager compile
against blackbox 0.70.0cvs Markus Ottenbacher <m.ottenbacher at gmx de>
- Fixed compilation for gcc-3.0 and up.
- Fix bug which caused bbpager to segfault when a window poped up and
- Updated the Image and Display code (copied some files from latest blackbox)
- nethints changed to blackboxhints (Luckily Bradley made the patch)
- update Image.*
- fixed compile time error with enums
(thanks to Sean 'Shaleh' Perry for the patch)
- fixed bbpager taking focus, it shouldn't
- when you iconize a window it disappears.
- added support for Blackbox-0.60.0
- added window focus and window raise mouse buttons
- fixed various other bugs
- fixed small bug which made bbpager segfault
- Updated INSTALL file
- added run-time configuration of mouse button
(thanks to Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
- fixed disappearing when iconized.
- gave decorated window a name.
- added possibility to close decorated window.
- fixed height/width problems.
- height or width are only as big as needed (not always as wide as columns or
as high as rows)
- fixed segfault when using the -c option for non Blackbox systems.
- fixed core dump on -w for non Blackbox systems, which doesn't mean
- You can't resize the decorated window anymore, and it stays the correct size
- if you iconize it, it doesn't vanishes anymore.
- sudden core dumps in Window Maker belong to the past (I hope).
- fixed segfault when closing windows
- fixed a number of bugs which caused segfault at startup
- added session.* resources to bbpager.nobb
- fixed segfault when closing windows.
- fixed enable debug config options.
- fixed some minor bugs
- fixed placement global configuration files.
(./configure --prefix=<somewhere> should work again)
- added command-line option to show pager in normal (decorated) window.
- display focused window as texture, border-color or not.
- display current desktop as texture border or not.
- new buttonstyle is now default
- changed configuration
- fixed bug which made program segfault when a pager-window was placed
- Updated image code from blackbox 0.51.0
- Added BaseDisplay code so future updates of the image code only means
dropping n the new Image.cc and Image.hh. (thanks Bradley)
- fixed a bug in change desktop,
now bbpager should work with all kwm-compliant window managers.
- add new button style: middle button moves the windows, left button switch
- fixed a few bugs
- sticky windows now show up (when you make them sticky after bbpager started).
- fixed autoraise
- fixed (de)iconize
- add matrix-display of pager
- Blackbox keys now work again while on bbpager
- made new patch for Blackbox-0.50.5
now all pager windows should be deleted when applications
close (thanks to Brad Huges).
- can now place bbpager in the slit (and it reconfigures)
- can choose for horizotal or vertical orientation
- fixed bug, iconfied windows not showing up after deiconfying.
- fixed bug, windows which are moved with title bar Send to now
show up correctly in pager
- cleaned up the source.
- Added moving windows
- Added changing workspaces
- It is now possible to add and remove desktops.
- resources are in place.
- windows are now raised and lowered in the pager (an patch for Blackbox is
needed to do this)
- focused desktop and window are shown.
- First release