- = open bug
* = fixed bug
* bug in certain instances of computing modular inverse.
* incorrectly translated intel-style assembler version of x86 mp32odd and mp32even routines into gnu assembler format.
* base64 decoding of '+' and '/' characters is wrong.
* incorrect testing of the result of the gcd operation in mp32prndconone.
* Chinese Remainer Theorem for RSA private key operation doesn't work
* Entropy gathering from /dev/dsp contained error; size in words of entropy data to gather was overwritten with audio sample size - which resulted in much less entropy.
- Chinese Remainder Theorem for RSA private key operation doesn't work; it needs fixing.
* SHA-1 i586 assembler code uses local variables below the current stack frame.
* discrete logarithm domain parameter generator calculations contains bugs - was detected in this release but present since the first release.
* The javaglue produces a NullPointerException when initializing with a null IV; this should be treated correctly, i.e. as an all zero IV.
* The Windows 2000 bug is still around
* On Windows 2000, the entropy system gets error WAVERR_BADFORMAT in waveInOpen; So far I've been unable to determine why the system does this for format WAVE_FORMAT_PCM. Suggestions to fix this problem are more than welcome.
* The assembler code for SHA-1 in gnu/fips180opt.gas.i586.s contains bugs.