/* input_file.h header for input-file.c
Copyright (C) 1987-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This file is part of GAS, the GNU Assembler.
GAS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option)
any later version.
GAS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with GAS; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street - Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301, USA. */
/*"input_file.c":Operating-system dependant functions to read source files.*/
* No matter what the operating system, this module must provide the
* following services to its callers.
* input_file_begin() Call once before anything else.
* input_file_end() Call once after everything else.
* input_file_buffer_size() Call anytime. Returns largest possible
* delivery from
* input_file_open(name) Call once for each input file.
* input_file_give_next_buffer(where) Call once to get each new buffer.
* Return 0: no more chars left in file,
* the file has already been closed.
* Otherwise: return a pointer to just
* after the last character we read
* into the buffer.
* If we can only read 0 characters, then
* end-of-file is faked.
* input_file_push() Push state, which can be restored
* later. Does implicit input_file_begin.
* Returns char * to saved state.
* input_file_pop (arg) Pops previously saved state.
* input_file_close () Closes opened file.
* All errors are reported so caller doesn't have to think
* about I/O errors.
char *input_file_give_next_buffer (char *where);
char *input_file_push (void);
size_t input_file_buffer_size (void);
void input_file_begin (void);
void input_file_close (void);
void input_file_end (void);
void input_file_open (char *filename, int pre);
void input_file_pop (char *arg);