* Copyright 2011, Ben Langmead <email@example.com>
* This file is part of Bowtie 2.
* Bowtie 2 is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* Bowtie 2 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with Bowtie 2. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Defines that make it easier to handle files in the two different MM
* contexts: i.e. on Linux and Mac where MM is supported and POSIX I/O
* functions work as expected, and on Windows where MM is not supported
* and where there isn't POSIX I/O,
#define MM_READ(file, dest, sz) fread(dest, 1, sz, file)
#define MM_IS_IO_ERR(file_hd, ret, count) is_fread_err(file_hd, ret, count)
#endif /* MM_H_ */