* Only optionally (not by default) include tweaks.
* Include README on whether it is a Debian Blend or Debian Pure Blend.
* Isolate package auto-install flagging only relevant for upgrades.
* Fail (or optionally warn) if both installing and avoiding a package.
* Handle bugs as parameters, and extend data documentation.
* Resolve named suites (e.g. stretch) from relative (e.g. testing).
* Reimplement commands and classes from current make-based boxer:
* Implement additional commands and classes to create a system:
* Implement commands and classes to interact with an existing system:
* Implement commands and classes to interact with config classes:
* Implement commands and classes to echange config classes:
* Implement trojan" functionality for install and bless classes, to
embed as trigger unfolding at first boot in target environment.
* Implement alternate CLI shim tools which mimic conventional tools,
to bring boxer flexibility to existing unmodified scripts.
* Implement web export and/or service usable with debian-installer for
static/live boxer-driven "Hands-off" <http://www.hands.com/d-i/>.
* Implement commands and classes to interact with bug trackers: