TODO list for Bzr-Gtk
- List unknown files in commit dialog
- Allow merging revisions from missing dialog
- It should be possible to add unknown files from the commit dialog.
Deleting selected unknown files should be also possible ?
- Eliminate radiobuttons in push but rather show the default location and
allow the user to change it
- Remove the status window as it's pointless since the status is already shown
in the main window.
- Is there any reason why on win32 bzr branches have to be on fixed drives and
not on, e.g., cdroms?
- Dialog for applying a bundle
- Switch dialog
- Ability to bind/unbind the branch
- List Bzr options in context menu in a way that makes sense (alphabetically?)
- Allow specifying two revisions in the diff window rather then always diffing between base and working tree
- For performance BranchDialog should only open each url once. Once opened it
should keep a read lock open and only release this when the url is changed.
It should also allow the creator of the window to supply an already opened
branch, and a revision id.
- olive-gtk: Allow diffing with external programs (kdiff3, meld? )
Allowing to revert parts of modified using external tools
- olive-gtk: History of recently opened branches/checkouts
- olive-gtk: Info about current director in status line (is it branch/checkout , parent branch/ checkout root)
- olive-gtk: Info about dirs state (including summary of state files and dirs inside directory)
- olive-gtk: mark modified, deleted files in dir with colors