* This file has been modified for the cdrkit suite.
* The behaviour and appearence of the program code below can differ to a major
* extent from the version distributed by the original author(s).
* For details, see Changelog file distributed with the cdrkit package. If you
* received this file from another source then ask the distributing person for
* a log of modifications.
/* @(#)resample.h 1.3 02/08/02 Copyright 1998,1999 Heiko Eissfeldt */
#define SYNC_SIZE 600 /* has to be smaller than CD_FRAMESAMPLES */
extern int waitforsignal; /* flag: wait for any audio response */
extern int any_signal;
extern short undersampling; /* conversion factor */
extern short samples_to_do; /* loop variable for conversion */
extern int Halved; /* interpolate due to non integral divider */
extern int jitterShift; /* track accumulated jitter */
long SaveBuffer(UINT4 *p, unsigned long SecsToDo, unsigned long *BytesDone);
unsigned char *synchronize(UINT4 *p, unsigned SamplesToDo,
void handle_inputendianess(UINT4 *p, unsigned SamplesToDo);