* Author: Karl MacMillan <email@example.com>
* Copyright (C) 2006 Tresys Technology, LLC
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
/* Utility functions shared by checkpolicy and checkmodule */
/* Read a source policy and populate the policydb passed in. The
* policydb must already have been created and configured (e.g.,
* expected policy type set. The string progname is used for
* error messages. No checking of assertions, hierarchy, etc.
* is done. */
int read_source_policy(policydb_t * p, const char *file, const char *progname);