cl-pdf is a cross-platform Common Lisp library for generating PDF files.
The latest version is here:
Marc Battyani: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that though this licence has no advertising clause anymore, it is
recommenced that applications using cl-pdf/cl-typesetting, like Web servers,
Web applications or native applications, insert somewhere (in the about or
credits page for instance) "Document(s) generated with cl-pdf/cl-typesetting"
This is not a licence requirement and is only asked as a way to to help
promote the Common Lisp language.
cl-pdf is distributed under the following FreeBSD style license:
* Copyright (c) 2003 Marc Battyani. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY MARC BATTYANI ``AS IS'' AND ANY
* EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MARC BATTYANI OR
* HIS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
* STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
* OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.