cmatrix 1.2a - 03/31/2002
- Eliminated MAXLINES and MAXCOLS variables, now uses malloc()
to allocate the necessary memory for the lines and cols. Vars
matrix, spaces, length, updates all moved to global variables
as pointers. New function var_init(). New malloc wrapper
nmalloc (taken from nano).
- Added resize code, mostly taken from nano. New configure.in checks
for resizeterm() and wresize(). New signal handler handle_sighup().
- The -f option now forces the linux $TERM type ON instead of OFF, since
modern Linux systems seem to work fine without it.
- Added config.sub and config.guess
- Added cmatrix.spec.in file, based on nanos.spec.in file by
cmatrix-1.1b - 04/09/2000
- Added support for consolechars command as well as setfont. Changes
affect configure.in and cmatrix.c (main).
- Changed optchr and keypress to ints. Fixes endless loop
condition on Irix.
- New function, uses va_args to die with better info on the
- Rewrote tests for console and X window font directories. Moved all
font searches to end of the file so error messages could be more
easily seen when running configure.
- Better information messages for installing X window fonts.
cmatrix-1.1a - 04/03/2000
- New autoconf support. Probably a few things broken but it's a helluva
lot better than the previous Makefile stuff.
- Updated email and web pages in documentation.