(2002-02-15) by Mats Bengtsson (email@example.com)
Fixes mainly to make the -final 0 option work.
Only for *8.1* files.
- Added the -statevariable to ::sgml::parseEvent call;
initialization fix in parseEvent
- Added the -statevariable to ::sgml::tokenise call to handle cases
with chopped off xml at arbitrary places; added the 'leftover'
array element to 'parse'
- Now also takes the first four elements of tokenised for parsing in
::sgml::parseEvent, see comments there
- Added error checking in xml::tclparser::configure
- Added call to xml::tclparser::configure from xml::tclparser::parse
- Added one-word error description to all -errorcommand calls, and
fixed all list structures
- Added return -code etc. to ElementClose similar to ElementOpen