Ian Abbot: Replaced use of obsolete kernel pci_find_*() functions with
pci_get_*() replacements. Fixed loading of dt3000 driver.
Fixed some corner cases in
8253/8254 counter support. Fixed gcc 3.4 compile
error. Made improvements to and extensions of
compatibility headers used when compiling against older kernels.
New amplc_dio200 and amplc_pci224 drivers.
Phil Blacker: Fixed fifo-half-full interrupt reliability problems
for PCMCIA boards in ni_mio_common.c.
Klaas Gadeyne, et al: Fixed initialization in ni_660x for boards
with more than one TIO chip. Fixed a bug in the configuration of the
TIO to serve as an encoder, for taking into account the index pulse
Added INSN_CONFIG_DIO_QUERY for querying the input/output
configuration of a dio line.
Added support for firmware upload to pci-6534 in ni_pci_dio driver,
and fixed firmware upload for 64 bit arches
(requires Comedilib from CVS or next release).
Unbroke pcmcia_driver.drv.name in das08_cs.c.
Added support for memory mapped output commands (requires
Comedilib from CVS or next release).
Added udev support. Fixed munging in ni_at_ao driver, and made channel 0
work. Fixed ai commands in ni_mio_common.c when only 1 scan
Fixed bogus sample at beginning of ao command in
Added support for pci-6014 to cb_pcidas64 driver.
Brent Ledvina: Added support to ni_pcidio driver for stop_src=TRIG_NONE
on input commands.
Emmanuel Pacaud: Added missing close of comedi device file when
detaching comedi_rt_timer driver. Extended AI streaming capabilities
of the adl_pci9111 driver, and fixed analog output.
Bernd Porr: New usbduxfast driver, and updates for usbdux driver. Fixed
submit_urb definition in linux/usb.h compatibility header.
Jose Luis Sanchez: New acl7225b and pcl730 drivers.
Dave Schleef: Fixes and improvements to autoconf/automake build system.
Documentation fixes. Cleanup of obsolete files.
Steve Sharples: Added the ability for the AI command in amplc_pci230
driver to support "triggered burst mode" sampling,
ie: scan_begin_src=TRIG_EXT and
Yeow Ngee Soon: New adl_pci6208 driver. Added simple event counting
support to ni_660x driver.
Fixed compilation with rtai-adeos. USBDUX driver updates (Bernd Porr).
Command support added to pcl818 driver (Nils Juergens). Fixes for 64 bit
cpus. Fixes for compilation against 2.6 kernels (Dave Schleef). PCMCIA
support ported to 2.6 kernel api. Various unrelated driver bugfixes and
enhancements (me, Alberto Sechi, Luis Martinez, Eugene Zharkov, Steve
Sharples). Fixed RTLinux crashes due to comedi_udelay().
- ni_atmio.o, ni_pcimio.o: changes to caldacs listed for some boards, should
make calibration better
- ni_mio_common: ignore more errors from MITE during DMA, and don't
disable the interrupt. Clean up AO error handling. Add support
for CR_ALT_SOURCE to replace AREF_OTHER. Added TRIG_INT for AI.
Added PFI subdevice.
- mite.o: removed request_mem_region(), because it's wrong.
- comedi_parport.o: fix EOS event handling
- cb_pcidas64.o: bug fixes, additional boards, additional features
- added devfs support
- serial2002.o: new driver from Anders. Don't know what it supports.
- comedi_rt_timer.o: fix for RTAI timer not being started
- core: fix analog output streaming.
- core: Change bogus locking to spin locks.
- contec_pci_dio.o: new driver
- kcomedilib: global switch from (int) to (comedi_t *) to be compatible
with Comedilib. Can be reverted by using KCOMEDILIB_DEPRECATED or
using the old header.
- kcomedilib: added various functions
- ni_at_a2150, ni_labpc, pcl711, pcl816, pcl818, rti800: removed settling
- das16: bug fixes, fixes to interrupt handling
- documentation updates in many drivers
- changed stm.lbl.gov to comedi.org or schleef.org
- more event bug fixes
- made buffer resizing a driver-overridable function
- PCI support for 2.0 kernels removed
- adl_pci9111.o: new driver from Emmanuel Pacaud <email@example.com>
- adl_pci9118.o: updates from Michal
- cb_pcidas64.o: support for additional boards, AI insn and commands
working with DMA
- various drivers: converted to pci_resource_start()
- comedi_rt_timer.o: 64-bit divide code moved to compatibility header
- comedi_test.o: new driver from Joachim Wuttke, Frank
- das16.o: support for DAS16JR/16
- dt3000.o: preliminary AI cmd support. untested.
- icp_multi.o: update from Anne
- ni_daq_dio24.o: new driver from Daniel Vecino Castel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- ni_pcidio.o: DMA now works for input streams.
- ni_pcimio.o: DMA support mostly rewritten. AI passes comedi_test with
DMA enabled. Directly accesssing STC registers disabled to better
understand problems with 611x boards. Added CMDF_RAWDATA support.
Many fixes for 611x abd 671x boards.
- ni_at_ao.o: new driver (ds)
- ni_mio_common: made caldacs more flexible. Added debugging caldac.
- rtd520.o: update from Dan
- debian/: new Debian packaging
- include/linux/pci.h: cleanups of compatiblity macros
- rpm/: new RPM packaging
- pcl816.o: new driver from Juan Grigera <email@example.com>
- Fix event bug introduced in 0.7.62
- Fix resizing buffers on subdevice!=0
- ni_mio_common: fixes for pci-611x boards (incomplete)
- rewrite build system
- added menuconfig
- bugfix for old bash versions
- Makefiles are now autogenerated from kbuild-2.5-style Makefile.in
- overall: added MODULE_LICENSE tags
- removal of trig support
- most drivers: change comedi_done(), etc., to async flag setting
- all drivers: cleanups
- 8255.o: 64-bit cleanups
- icp_multi.o: new driver
- amcc_s5933.o: made PCI chip driver into separate module
- cb_pcidas.o: fixes for 1602/16, PCI cleanup
- comedi_rt_timer.o: added support for DIO subdevices
- das1800.o: DMA fixes
- ni_labpc.o: command improvements
- ni_pcidio.o: command support added
- kcomedilib.o: fix problem with removal of trig support
- overall: support for kbuild-2.5
- overall: removal of comedi_trig support and cleanup
- overall: cleanup of kernel dependencies
- overall: Documentation/comedi/drivers.txt now autogenerated from inline
- Documentation/comedi/hardware.txt: same
- amplc_pci230.o: new driver
- cb_pcidas64.o: new driver
- ni_670x.o: new driver
- ni_labpc.o: new driver
- ssv_dnp.o: new driver