* Add a soundex encoded variant of the name to another database
and make suggestions based on the similarity.
* Gather cross-references for packages during the scan process
PKG A: /bin/prog-a (+x)
PGK B: /bin/prog-b -> /bin/prog-a (symlink)
PKG B should record a dangling symlink that gets picked up by second phase scanner
so that PKG B actually provides prog-b executable (even though the file is in other package)
This is relevant for stuff like gcc which is registered as symlink using alternatives
(we treat alternatives as symlinks during scanning)
* Get Debian to adopt this package!
* Modify the build system so that POT creation date is not re-set every time a package is buil
ZK: disabled from now on, manual: make -C po update-po is needed to sync translations
* Provide comprehensive suggestion database (sivang?)
ZK: sivang is off the project for the moment
* Figure out why data (the empty directory) gets copied over /usr/share/command-not-found)
* Suggest packages for the currently used desktop before other packages