* This file is part of the ESO UVES Pipeline
* Copyright (C) 2004,2005 European Southern Observatory
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
# include <config.h>
/* The following function takes a pointer to an orderpos structure and
a table id of an (already open) MIDAS table. It allocates memory
for the members of the structure and fills them with values
taken from appropriate descriptors of the MIDAS table.
It does NOT allocate memory for the structure itself. */
readordpos(const char *ordername, orderpos *ordpos);