Longer term CUnit upgrade ideas:
1. Internationalize CUnit.
2. Signal handling based exception catching for some invalid memory access by
the group or test case in which case the test case/group execution should be
terminated and it should proceed with the next test case/group in line.
3. Consider having CU_automated_run_tests take an argument specifying the
4. Run tests in a separate thread, provide mechanism for pausing or halting
5. Provide mechanism to parse a source tree and automatically generate a
test runner to call all suite set-up functions defined in the tree.
6. Make test framework multi-thread safe. The current dependence on
static globals without access control will need to be addressed.