Credential Validation Modules
Bruce Guenter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package contains:
- The reference source for the CVM interface.
- Diagnostic and benchmark CVM clients.
- A checkpassword interface CVM client.
- A UNIX/POSIX system module (uses getpwnam).
- A flat-file module (uses fgetpwent).
- A library for client writers.
- A set of libraries for module writers.
A mailing list has been set up to discuss this and other packages.
To subscribe, send an email to:
A mailing list archive is available at:
Development versions of cvm are available via anonymous CVS.
Set your CVSROOT to ":pserver:email@example.com:/CVS",
login with an empty password, and check out the "cvm" module.
Development of this version has been sponsored by FutureQuest, Inc.
This program is Copyright(C) 2001 Bruce Guenter, and may be copied
according to the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE (GPL) Version 2 or a later
version. A copy of this license is included with this package. This
package comes with no warranty of any kind.