- Write tests for cvm_ucspi_domain and cvm_setugid (?)
- Write up and implement CVM client->server protocol 2, which adds tags
to the input format the same way the output has tags.
- Add more fine-grained support to module_local.o for controlling the
permissions of the socket file (owner, permissions).
- Add support for allow/deny tables
- File based: if $CVM_ACCESS/deny/$USER exists, or if
$CVM_ACCESS/allow exists and $CVM_ACCESS/allow/$USER does not
exist, deny the user. Call a common function to test.
- SQL modules: add an extra required boolean column to the query.
- Write a module to do lookups from a CDB file, as well as a tool to
manipulate that file "cdbpasswd".
- Document the second protocol as either CVM2 or XCVM.
- See http://lists.em.ca/?command=monthbythread&list=bgware&month=200105
- Stop using perror.
- Stop using stdio.
- Write cvm UDP-to-command and local-to-command relays:
- recv input block from socket
- spawn command
- write block
- read result
- send result back on socket
- Split into cvm (containing the main modules) and lib/cvm (containing
the client/module code).
- Consider how to do a "union" module that would call other modules and
use the results from the first one that succeeds.