/* socket/shutdown.c - Shutdown part of a socket.
* Copyright (C) 2001 Bruce Guenter <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
int socket_shutdown(int sock, int shut_rd, int shut_wr)
if (shut_rd && shut_wr) how = SHUT_RDWR;
else if (shut_rd) how = SHUT_RD;
else if (shut_wr) how = SHUT_WR;
else return 1;
return shutdown(sock, how) != -1;