- Add a CVM suitable for anonymous FTP
- v1client dies if domain is NULL in cvm_client_authenticate
(can't reproduce this bug)
- Write tests for:
- cvm_client_split_account in v2client.c
- cvm_client_ucspi_domain and cvm_client_setugid (?)
- Add concurrent access support to cvm-local mode?
- Add cvm-tcp module code?
- Build a caching CVM proxy
- Two hash tables keyed on binary request string.
- First hash table for positive responses, holds raw response binary.
- Second hash table for negative responses, holds only response code.
- Caches positive response for $TTL seconds.
- Caches negative response for $TTL_BAD seconds.
- Do not cache temporary errors.
- Add support for allow/deny tables
- File based: if $CVM_ACCESS/deny/$USER exists, or if
$CVM_ACCESS/allow exists and $CVM_ACCESS/allow/$USER does not
exist, deny the user. Call a common function to test.
- SQL modules: add an extra required boolean column to the query.
- Write a module to do lookups from a CDB file, as well as a tool to
manipulate that file "cdbpasswd".
- Write cvm UDP-to-command and local-to-command relays:
- recv input block from socket
- spawn command
- write block
- read result
- send result back on socket
- Split into cvm (containing the main modules) and lib/cvm (containing
the client/module code).
- Add hooks for prepare/execute in SQL modules.
- Add code to vmailmgr_auth to try to grab the password from /etc/passwd
if the main authentication fails.
- Write modules for authenticating against a vmailmgrd daemon, both
local and (TCP) remote.