ALL versions of the Cyrus IMAP server are covered by the following copyright:
* Copyright (c) 1994-2016 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The name "Carnegie Mellon University" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For permission or any legal
* details, please contact
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Center for Technology Transfer and Enterprise Creation
* 4615 Forbes Avenue
* Suite 302
* Pittsburgh, PA 15213
* (412) 268-7393, fax: (412) 268-7395
* 4. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following
* "This product includes software developed by Computing Services
* at Carnegie Mellon University (http://www.cmu.edu/computing/)."
* CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO
* THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
* AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN
* AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
If you find this software useful and valuable in your work, we would
welcome any support you can offer toward continuing this work.
http://cyrusimap.org/ for information on how to contact us and contributing.