COPYRIGHT FILE FOR DIABLO
This entire archive is (c)Copyright 1996, Matthew Dillon.
All files in this archive and any derived files, including compiled
binaries and object modules, will be known as 'the program' below.
The 'currently designated maintainer' is currently defined to be
Matthew Dillon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, identified as being the
primary author of this program.
The program is subject to the following terms:
* You may use the program within your own organization but may not
directly or indirectly include the program in any product you sell
without the appropriate license from the author, except as
* You are explicitly allowed to use this program to run your
organization's news site whether it is commercial in nature
* You may make whatever modifications you like to the program
as long as all copyright notices are left intact and as long as
you do not redistribute your modifications except under the "terms
for redistribution" given below.
Terms for redistribution. If any given term cannot be met, you may not
redistribute the program.
* That no files or directories may be removed or renamed except
by the author of said files/directories or by the currently
designated maintainer of the program.
* That all copyright notices and credits be left intact.
* That any source code modifications be properly #ifdef'd such
that the original source code results when the program is
compiled with the original XMakefile(s).
However, you may change the distributed XMakefile(s) to
default to using your modifications.
* NO redistribution of this archive may be made for commercial gain
except by license, with one exception:
+ When distributed as a minor (less then 1%) part of a large CD
(or other media) where the CD contains one or more FREELY
distributable UNIX-compatible operating system and where
95% or more of the contents of the media is freely downloadable
in realtime via the Internet, then Diablo may be included on such