- Fix errors reported by 'msgfmt -cv foo.po'
- User accounts (i.e. players connect with a username and password, so can
build up their status over several games, or save and continue games)
- Popup to let you know you only have x days left before the end of the game
- Better use of screen space in curses client for large xterms etc.
- Preserve chat messages at end of game (so they aren't lost when looking at
the high score list) ?
- Price history graph and/or more sensible price fluctuations
- Network installer for Win32 version, so that we don't have to distribute
megabytes of DLLs, sounds and translations if the user doesn't want them
(or already has them)
- Option to let the cops search/fine you rather than shooting at them
- Limit rate of server connections to combat DOS attacks / players trying
to get a good starting day?
- Add support for reading/writing multiple configuration files to GUI client's
- Track down server memory corruption bug!
- Implement server option to buy more than one bitch at a time in the Pub.
- Allow customisation of GtkTextView tag colours
- Admin of running NT Service servers
- GSS_API SOCKS support?
- Fix problem with dialogs popping up while menus are open
- Increase difficulty of escaping from another player - impose penalty on
running (lose drugs, free shot, destination revealed)
- Alliances/cartels - several players share cash
- Introduce minimum/maximum players options - AI players automatically
spawned/killed to "fill the gaps" when humans leave/enter
- "Deal" option when meeting players?
- Bribe/steal bitches when meeting players (difficulty inv. prop. to number of
- Problems reported with display of large prices and health - "seems" to be
OK now... (i.e. I can't see anything wrong with it!)
- Fix GTK+ modal dialog behaviour (mouse grabbing during fighting) - _seems_
to be OK...
- Fix bug with players leaving the game during fights (first, must find it)
- Metaserver keeps list of game types of each server
Cannot reproduce... can you? (- Investigate deadlock during fighting if both
players move to "deal")
Cannot reproduce... can you? (- Investigate prompt for bitch on every turn
after a spy is dispatched)