0.1.2 / 2013-01-23 Fabian Kurz <email@example.com>
* Added about.* to the "dist" target of the Makefile
* Fixed character set detection on Unix/Linux. wxExecute
does not call a shell on Unix, therefore the file to
check was passed to the executable including the quotation
marks around it (problem 1) and only the first part of
it, if there was a space in the filename (problem 2).
* Fix CW waveform settings (use numerical parameters for
-T option, and the proper ones).
0.1.1 / 2013-01-06 Fabian Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Add new options: Chapter duration (seconds, -d parameter;
words, -l parameter) can be set now.
* Detect version of ebook2cw and warn if it lacks support for
commands used by this GUI version.
* Bugfix: On Unix/Linux, actually check current directory
for existence of ebook2cw, not just $PATH [tnx DF9RU]
0.1.0 / 2011-05-07 Fabian Kurz <email@example.com>
* Initial release of ebook2cwgui.