This is the contrib section, an area for eproject-using features that
are more complicated than a few functions, or may not be suitable for
Please contribute anything you want here, but keep the following in
* The code must be released under the same license as Emacs itself.
* Nothing in here will be loaded by default; if your file is being
loaded, it's because the user wants it to take effect. Therefore,
feel free to add hooks and keybindings, if necessary.
* Ensure that any configuration is made customizable via defcustom.
* Follow the proper conventions for keybindings that you create by
* Namespace your functions with
eproject-<extension>-<function-name>. If you don't want the
function to be public, use two dashes between your extension name
and the function name, like: eproject-foo--internal-foobar.
Public functions should retain backwards compatability between
releases, so if you're not sure you want to obligate yourself to
that, keep the function internal.
* Commands (interactive functions) should have a docstring that
checkdoc (M-x checkdoc) likes. Yes, you really need to write
"Return FOO.", not "Returns foo".
* Documentation is always helpful. Feel free to write long-form
documentation in another file, perhaps your-extension.txt or
* Do not define project types here. Do that in the lang/ section.
The eproject community thanks you for your contribution! Please do
not hesitate to ask for direct commit access to the main repository.
It will be granted.