Required for 1.0.0 release:
* Must build for all combinations of optional features.
* Would be nice to keep the stripped, 32-bit x86 and SPARC binaries
under 32K for no justifiable reason (I'm well aware this has no
bearing on resident size).
Things to put off until 1.1.x:
* EWMH compliance, including:
+ Client control via root window messages.
+ Client ordering maintained bearing in mind _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE.
I already have some work towards this.
* A few things can probably cease to be compile-time options.
* Better interoperation with Xinerama (David Flynn has some patches
* Configuration file, possibly replacing most command-line options.
* Option for new windows to tile as well as possible.
* 64K limit? Storage is getting cheaper these days, after all.