* Frame operations public interface
* Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Xavier Carcelle <email@example.com>
* Florian Fainelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Nicolas Thill <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* In addition, as a special exception, the copyright holders give
* permission to link the code of portions of this program with the
* OpenSSL library under certain conditions as described in each
* individual source file, and distribute linked combinations
* including the two.
* You must obey the GNU General Public License in all respects
* for all of the code used other than OpenSSL. If you modify
* file(s) with this exception, you may extend this exception to your
* version of the file(s), but you are not obligated to do so. If you
* do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your
* version. If you delete this exception statement from all source
* files in the program, then also delete it here.
int ether_init_header(void *buf, int len, u_int8_t *da, u_int8_t *sa, u_int16_t ethertype);
int set_init_callback(u_int16_t mmtype, int (*callback)(void *buf, int len, void *user));
int set_dump_callback(u_int16_t mmtype, int (*callback)(void *buf, int len, struct ether_header *hdr));
void do_receive_frame(faifa_t *faifa, void *buf, int len, void *UNUSED(user));