* SDL 2.0 RC is released - SDL2.0 compatibility is a goal
* Backwards-cpp still has an issue with clang++; look into this
* Users are reporting crashing issues with hotkey dialog (probably because its a mess!). A huge chunk of the hotkey code should be rewritten (GUI and hotkey structs - or lack there-of)
* GTK File menu quit element has "CTRL-Q" accelerator. This causes confusion with there being another SDL Hotkey for quit. This should be addressed.
* Quit was mapped to '0' to prevent users from accidently quitting. Perhaps a default quit combo could be used.
* lets wait on this -- theres no simple way to use the OS default in SDL unless we just dont touch it, which might be the best thing to do here.
* Better on-the-fly video resizing with window resize / video config
* Smarter video config (disable widgets that are not used when openGL is enabled)
* Options to investigate:
* GUI Cheat editor
* segfaults when opening a second game
* segfaults on fullscreen entry
* has not been tested in a while
* F1 from terminal-less gui fceux process hangs fceux (since input is required from console in cheat editor)
* Single window mode does not work (the XWINDOWID hack does not work in Apples X11 server, so this may never get fixed).
* It is possible to use GTK to build native OS X menus: http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.4/GtkApplication.html . It would be awesome to do this and hide the main GTK window if the top bar is available
* Zapper input is taken from GTK window instead of X11 window (a workaround could be implemented to resolve with with some #ifdef APPLE etc)
* Not an "official" target, but testing should be done before release on OS X
* DMG Static binary download for Intel OS X
* Include needful libaries
* Adjust scons to produce static binary/libraries with an option
* Be sure to include details about new scons features for package maintainers so that the manpage, luascripts, and auxlib will be included in future packages
* Docs REALLY need a cleanup/rewrite