* Copyright 2017 Bruno Haible <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
/* Replacement for a subset of <stdint.h>.
We cannot use gnulib's portable <stdint.h> replacement, because when
cross-compiling the various avcall-$(CPU).c and vacall-$(CPU).c files,
gnulib-generated files are not available. And the cross-compilers of
GCC version < 4.5 don't provide <stdint.h>. */
/* Define integer types that are as large as a pointer, */
#if defined(__x86_64__) && (defined(_WIN32) || defined(__WIN32__)) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
/* An LLP64 platform. */
typedef long long ff_intptr_t;
typedef unsigned long long ff_uintptr_t;
/* An ILP32 or LP64 platform. */
typedef long ff_intptr_t;
typedef unsigned long ff_uintptr_t;
#define intptr_t ff_intptr_t
#define uintptr_t ff_uintptr_t
/* Verify at compile time that sizeof([u]intptr_t) == sizeof(void*). */
typedef int intptr_verify[2*(sizeof(intptr_t) == sizeof(void*))-1];
typedef int uintptr_verify[2*(sizeof(uintptr_t) == sizeof(void*))-1];