- provide warning for external urls that are not properly utf-8 encoded
- update for more precise error offset interface
- Build Windows binary with MinGW to remove VC++ dependencies
- Plugin support for autostart and autoclose has been added as well as restricting to epub2
- The standalone Flightcrew code has been updated from Sigil source and converted to a plugin for Sigil 0.8.X and later
FlightCrew v0.7.2 2011.08.15
- Use Inno for Windows installer.
- Add version display to GUI and CLI.
- Fix Sigil issue #813: erroneous Resource is reachable but not present in OPF detection.
- OS X minimum version bumped to 10.6.
- made the CSS resource use detection far more robust
- fixed an issue with CSS @import rules in the '@import "something.css"' format not being
- fixed an issue with links to fonts in commented-out CSS producing "not in manifest" errors
- fixed an issue with "background" and "background-image" CSS rules that referenced images
having those same images marked as unreachable files (issue #21)
- fixed an issue with "src" declarations in @font-face rules that have a space before the colon
throwing error messages about unreachable files (issue #21)
- clarified what "reachable" means in the error messages
FlightCrew v0.7.1 2010.11.11.
- added an automatic update checker to the GUI app
- the GUI now displays a "No problems found" message when the epub passes all checks
- fixed an issue with missing XHTML files causing the GUI to show a dialog about an
std::exception and the CLI to report that the epub itself was not present (issue #8)
- fixed an issue that was causing empty error messages for incorrect uses of XML encodings
- fixed an issue with anchor links to the current file (links with fragments only)
incorrectly throwing errors in the reachability analysis (issue #3)
FlightCrew v0.7.0 2010.10.01.
- initial release