* Fix warnings
* Fix desktop file. (by Luis Alberto)
* Add icon and desktop file. (by Luis Alberto)
* Detect pdf by looking at magic number instead of file extension.
* Bring in utf8 changes from fltk2 based version to make it work
with fltk-1.3. flpsed is now officially based on fltk-1.3.x.
* Fix warnings (reported by Kapil Hari Paranjape).
* Fix scroll_to_end() when scroll is higher than the document.
* NEWS -> ChangeLog.
* Show current file name in the window title (by Sydro).
* Show correct font size and color on startup (reported by Luis Alberto).
* Add Ctrl-l (last page) and Ctrl-r (previous page) hotkeys. (by Paulo Jnkml)
* Scroll to top of page when going to next page. (by Paulo Jnkml)
* Scroll to bottom of page when going to previous page. (by Paulo Jnkml)
* Fix warnings.
* Add a simple print command dialog.
* Cleaned up sources and fixed some minor bugs.
* fix scroll drawing problem.
* fix PostScript DSC problem (reported by Jim Cline).
* ask before overwriting files.
* fix problem with non-A4 paper sizes.
* add a manual page.
* fix problem with documents that embed standard font replacements
(reported by Volker Kuhlmann)
* use plain Helvetica font instead of HelveticaNeue-Roman
(reported by Evgeny Stambulchik and others).
* use ftell() instead of ftello() for better compatibility
(reported by Christophe CURIS).
* automatically import PDF files from the command line (requested by many).
* implicitely end setup section if %%Page comment is encountered and check
for valid setup length after DSC parsing.
* only set modified flag if real changes have been made to the document.
* use fl_choice() instead of deprecated fl_ask().
* no longer rely on %%Pages comment because of possible use of (atend).
* call XSync() to avoid "Cannot get ghostview property" error from gs
(reported by A Mennucc).
* don't die on SIGPIPE if gs has a problem (reported by A Mennucc).
* use setenv() instead of putenv() for POSIX
compatibility (noticed by Jeff Orczykowski on Solaris 8).
* fix gcc-4.1 compilation problem.
* fix segfault in DSC code reported by Morten Brix Pedersen.
* fix scroll bar redraw problem after zoom.
* Add support for PostScript Document Structure Convention.
* Pages can now be accessed in random order.
* Document sizes other than A4 are handled better.
* Add -geometry and -z (zoom) options.
* Add text color support. Click on the (initially) black button and
increase the brightness using the vertical slider.
* Move text properties (currently text size and color) to own toolbar.
* Fix keyboard shortcuts (noticed by Spec).
* Updated Mac OS X compile instructions
(based on feedback from Jonathan Dueck).
* Switched to automake/autoconf (thanks to Peter Seiderer).
* Fixed a compile problem on amd64 (Debian bug 303406).
* Added compilation instructions for Mac OS X (by Michael Grossman).
* Fixed cyan background problem on some machines.
* Add support for a whole bunch of new special characters
(patch by Thadeu Penna).
* Implement PDF import/export based on pdftops and ps2pdf.
* Fix segfault when using arrow keys on empty document
(reported by Arho Virkki).
* Remove beeping sound (requested by Arho Virkki).
* Fix PostScript output for certain documents (reported by Petr Baum).
* Implement zooming (thanks to Jochen Eisinger for the suggestion).
* Fix redraw problem after scrolling.
* Allow moving of text with arrow keys for better text positioning.
* Tab key now cycles through text fields on current page.
* Various bug fixes.
* Add support for tags (thanks to Reimar Bauer for his thoughts on this).
* Add batch processing mode.
* Load PostScript file given on the command line.
* Reduced flickering.
* Fix segfault when reloading documents.
* Change internal format to allow for more compatible PostScript code.
* Improve PostScript output.
* Make flpsed work with various page sizes.
* Major code restructuring.
* Allow pasting of text.
* Fix segmentation fault when saving large documents.
* Add support for '\' character.
* Initial version.