Installation Instructions for flrig
To compile flrig you will need:
* A recent C++ compiler. The GNU C++ compilers in the 4.x series are
known to work.
* Version 1.3.4 or later of the Fast Light Tool Kit (FLTK), with its
development library and headers. FLTK's multi-threading support is
* The samplerate (a.k.a. secret rabbit code) library.
* The PNG library.
* The libxft library.
You should read and follow the instructions for building on various OS
platforms that are on the fldigi wiki:
The simplest way to compile this package on Linux is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type
`./configure' to configure the package for your system.
Running `configure' might take a while. While running, it prints
some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the
source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the
files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for
a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is
also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly
for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get
all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came
with the distribution.