* This release comes as TrueType Collection with 4 font flavors:
* AR PL UMing CN: glyph shapes according to GB18030-2000
* AR PL UMing HK: glyph shapes according to the Ming-Uni reference font
and HKSCS printed material published by the HKSAR government
* AR PL UMing TW: glyph styles according to CNS11643
* AR PL UMing TW MBE: like "AR PL UMing TW" plus MBE glyph shapes in the
Bopomofo Extended block used for Minnan and Hakka
* For now, variants are only available for U+4EE4 and U+9AA8 as proof of
concept. All other glyphs have the same style throughout all flavors.
* Please do not report bugs concerning "wrong" glyph shapes! This is work
in progress and will be improved over time.
* For details and other changes, please see the FONTLOG.