* Replace current Makefiles with an autoconf setup (maybe use
automake?) (Do we even need this?)
This would probably be useful for getting people on other distributions
and operating systems going with fortune.
* Split-off properly offensive fortune file generation (and provide a
fake offensive fortune for when it's not installed)
* .fortunerc and /etc/fortunerc support
* More fortunes!
* Properly format all fortunes! (See notes for details)
* Localised -a and -o fortune display
This can be mixed in with the configuration support. In addition, it'd be nice
to be able to have more than one language and so on.
At the moment, I (pasc) am working on re-doing the datfile finding code. This
would fix a number of small bugs that people have found over the years, and
should make it easier to select which sets of fortune you want to display.
-- 20050121 Pascal Hakim <firstname.lastname@example.org>