THINGS TO DO
Freeciv is quite mature, and we think its already a great game,
but there are always things to add or improve. This file lists
some new features which are being worked on, or are planned, or
desired. (See also the file BUGS, for some known deficiencies.)
- City build lists.
- Sound support.
- Alliances between players.
- Better graphics for city styles.
- Better internationalization (fix some problems, better gui
handling for different-length words, mixed language client-server,
more complete translations, more languages).
- Make the rulesets for City Improvements and Wonders more flexible.
- Extend governments ruleset to allow Fundamentalism, and fix up AI
handling of variant governments.
- Ports to Win32 and Mac are being worked on.
Information on other projects, and the Freeciv development
"roadmap", are available at the Freeciv website: