* FTGLTextureFonts can't be used inside display lists. This because
the glGet call to check the current texture id can't be used in a
display list. It is only a valid call when the list is compiled and
is ignore after that.
* The texture co-ords in the Texture Font may be wrong for non
* /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-larabie-deco/let_seat.ttf has issues
with the outset position (glyph "u").
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-larabie-straight/teenlite.ttf has the
same problem but it depends the glyph size.
* /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-larabie-straight/primer.ttf has filling
* The content of textured quads are properly antialiased but their edges
remain blocky because there is no possible interpolation. Maybe adding
a 1-pixel border would help.