* all: Patch by Ryan Thomas to fix race condition with ZISO files. Patch by Chandan Dutta Chowdhury to fix compilation on RHEL3/RHEL4. Thanks!
* all: Fixed crash related to handling wrong-coded names with Juliet extension.
* all: Fixed race-condition with find -- display stable inode numbers on mounted filesystem to the outside world. Added check/addition for library option "use_ino" -- required from now. isofs_real_init() split into two parts to make real initialization/error checking before giving control to libfuse.
* all: Several options added to maintain mount point (create if it does not exists, delete on exit), do NOT maintain file ~/.mtab.fuseiso (with format of /etc/mtab), specify iocharset (default iocharset is now locale-specific).
* all: Added support to mounting NRG-image files created by Nero software.
* all: Added support to mounting BIN-image files. One-track only for now.
* all: Fixed directory read code to take directory end and block borders more correctly.
* all: Fixed casting bug in isofs_parse_zisofs_header(). Parse SL RR entries with flag 3 as directory separator.
* all: Fixed problem with current directory after call to daemon() in libfuse. Thanks a lot to Jonathan Brandmeyer <jbrandmeyer at earthlink dot net> for bug hunting and provided patch.